Uber has revolutionized the entire taxi/cab industry through the innovative on-demand service model. Everyone now wants an Uber clone highly tailor-made for themselves. The taxi business domain which evolved a great deal over the last decade is now intensifying even further. If you want to start a new taxi business or optimize your existing traditional taxi business, then you should read on further ahead.
There are three categories of the Uber Clone App, namely Rider Side, the Driver Side and the Admin Web Portal.
We will discuss how immensely useful they are.
For the Riders
- The pre-Uber era was a time period where the typical person had to go out and look for a cab to commute or to go to a given destination. In many cases, they can’t catch a ride. However, now, people can seamlessly book a ride with a few clicks of a ride-hailing app.
- Once a ride is booked and confirmed via a taxi app, furnished are important details related to the ride and the driver. The ride-hailing apps speak of great security and will have conducted a detailed background check on the drivers before they are employed. In cases of unforeseen events, an SOS button will be convenient.
- With a ride-hailing app, you can book a taxi from anywhere at any time round the clock. It is widely applicable and beneficial in cases of emergencies.
- After booking a ride, the rider will be provided with details related to the estimated ride fare, the ETA at the pickup points / drop off locations and the entire ride distance. These are provided well before the ride actually commences.
- The ride-hailing apps come with several payments options that encompass the likes of credit/debit card, eWallet, highly secure Net-banking and Cash. The rider is the one to decide which is the best payment option as per the convenience. Further, the apps will also offer some coupons, discounts and offers to enthral a greater user base.
For the Driver Base
- In the long-gone era, taxi drivers had to look in every nook and corner to find a passenger. However, with the advent of technology, now drivers can find ride requests instantly in their smartphones.
- When a ride request comes via notifications, it furnishes all details related to the rider’s name, the feedback related to their previous rides and ratings. By getting insight regarding the rider profile based on the past ride, the drivers have the option to accept or decline the ride.
- As the estimated fare is provided in advance, there is no need to spend time on bargaining for the ride.
- Drivers will have the option to toggle their availability status from online to offline, and they can set it as their schedules paving the way for greater flexibility to work when they like.
For the Taxi Business Owners
- The business owners can manage and control everything seamlessly with the help of a robust admin panel which provides enlightenment based on the reports that get generated. With this, they can tweak everything to optimize the business further and address several pain points.
- The taxi can be tracked with the power of GPS, and the precise location of the driver is also obtained.
- The brand can be enlarged by hiring more drivers with the app.
- A commission is generated for every ride based on the distance travelled, the surge pricing during peak hours, waiting charges and the type of vehicle selected. This money is shared by both the business owner and the drivers.
All the above-mentioned points will greatly help those who want to optimize their existing taxi business or start a highly successful one. If you are finally enticed and wish to build your own taxi business soon enough, you can contact the team at the reliable taxi app development company firm Uberdoo. Uberdoo has its own special Uber Clone that is economically priced and 100% customizable.
It can be white-labelled as per your needs and requirements and comes packed with its own set of innovative features not seen in Uber.
To know more about our Uber Clone and the services that we offer, please do visit us at Uberdoo.com immediately and we will be glad to help you in your ventures.