Zoho CRM is a popular CRM application that allows organisations to collect client leads and communications from various online sources, such as websites and social media platforms. Business organisations may now combine WhatsApp with Zoho CRM to make it more powerful and user-friendly, making it more effective.
With more than 2 billion users on WhatsApp, Zoho CRM SMS integration with WhatsApp can lead to a much wider audience. So what role does the Zoho CRM WhatsApp integration play in boosting customer communication? And how do you go about putting this together? This article involves answers to both of these questions in detail.
How to Integrate Zoho CRM with WhatsApp?
Without an active WhatsApp account, business users can also utilise the Zoho-WhatsApp API to activate the Zoho SMS integrations. To be considered for the WhatsApp Business API, your company must have the following information:
- A Facebook account with a confirmed business manager ID
- A business phone number that has been confirmed
- Your company’s name should be displayed.
- You can create a WhatsApp business account with all this data, normally accepted in 2-5 days.
Follow these Steps for Zoho SMS Integrations
- Install the “WhatsApp Web” utility as a Chrome extension using the Google Chrome browser.
- Open Zoho CRM and select the “WhatsApp Web” menu option on your PC.
- To send WhatsApp messages using Zoho CRM, click “Configure Settings” and pick “Outgoing Messages.”
- To publish bulk WhatsApp messages from any CRM module, go to the “Leads” menu option in Zoho CRM and select “Send Bulk WhatsApp.”
- Alternatively, you can construct your button and action using the “Create Button” feature.
Functions of Zoho SMS Integration
Additionally, Zoho CRM features can be used to organise workflows in the tool, such as sending automated messages that are engaged when:
- In Zoho CRM, a new user has been created.
- After seven days, a potential sales lead has not signed up.
- Clients do not pay an invoice that has been produced.
- Furthermore, the Zoho CRM tool’s “WhatsApp History” feature gives a comprehensive history of all incoming and outgoing messages, important for creating CRM reports. You may also use the Zoho-WhatsApp chatbot feature to develop your brand chatbot to improve client interactions.
Benefits of Zoho SMS Integrations
What are the advantages of integrating WhatsApp with Zoho CRM for businesses? Here are some advantages:
- Using the WhatsApp service, send automatic business messages to a list of sales leads and contacts.
- To convert a contact or lead into a client, provide tailored communications to them.
- Send mass emails with attachments to all customers or leads on your list.
- Within the WhatsApp app, you can track user information from Zoho CRM.
Due to the Zoho CRM and WhatsApp interface, business companies can send and receive a range of WhatsApp messages right from the CRM tool. Furthermore, the Zoho CRM application allows your company to handle all WhatsApp communications without having an official WhatsApp number.
Many clients have been able to move to and use the functionality of this CRM application, thanks to Mtalkz. It can be the perfect consultancy and installation partner for you if you want to integrate Zoho CRM into your company.