What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction is a touchy issue for most men. No man likes to think or concede, that he’s battling around there and will in this manner look for arrangements from any source other than seeing a specialist or expert clinical expert. With the advancement in technology, loads of information are just a fingertip away from the internet and because of that majority of the people facing erectile dysfunction are finding answers online on their own instead.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a sexual disorder and it affects the sexual life of the person encountering it because it’s hard to get a firm erection or to maintain the erection while having sex with the partner. The circumstance prevents the person from having intercourse or completing intercourse. This circumstance was once referred to as impotence. ED can arise at any age, however, it’s a far greater not unusual place in guys older than seventy-five years of age. ED oughtn’t to be part of getting older. As a person ages, he might also additionally want greater stimulation (stroking and touching) to get an erection. He can also additionally want greater time among erections. Older guys need to nevertheless be capable of getting an erection and revel in intercourse.
How to do I know If I have Erectile Dysfunction?
Scarcely any men need to discuss their failure to get or keep an erection; notwithstanding, erectile brokenness can significantly affect connections and confidence. Luckily, inconvenience in the room doesn’t be guaranteed to mean you’re managing erectile brokenness. Most men will dislike an erection eventually in their sexual history. Be that as it may, one awful day in the room doesn’t mean major sexual medical conditions. So how might you know whether you’re managing erectile brokenness?
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
- Diabetes (High proportion of sugar In blood)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Some medication like anti-depressants, high BP medicines and Pain killers) that might be affecting the blood flow in the penis.
- Stress, nervousness, or melancholy.
- Liquor and tobacco use.
- Hypogonadism (a condition that prompts low levels of the male chemical, testosterone).
In some cases, when you are facing problems with your sexual partner can also become the cause of Erectile Dysfunction. If that’s the problem then you need to consult a relationship expert and start therapies to tackle this situation, it will probably help in improving sex life.
How Can You Avoid ED?
The main thing to keep in mind while avoiding ED is that you must know what is cause of ED and after knowing the causes, there might be something you can do to avoid ED.
- Avoid too much consumption of alcohol: The chance for the long-time period erectile disorder has been related to continual heavy use of alcohol. Research display that guys who’re depending on alcohol have a 60 to 70 percent threat of being tormented by sexual problems. The maximum not unusual places of those are erectile disorder, untimely ejaculation, and lack of sexual desire.
- Medications: Consult a sexologist to see if the current medication which you are taking are affecting the erection of the penis. Sometime Anti-Depressants or pain killers can be the reason of Erection Dysfunction.
High Blood Sugar: Control Sugar and high blood pressure.
- Stress: InMost of the cases, stress one of the common causes of erectile dysfunction.
How is erectile dysfunction diagnosed?
Normally, ED is very easy to Diagnose. For some individuals, an actual test and responding to the questions (Clinical history) can cover most of the information that a
doctor needs to do analyze erectile dysfunction and give relevant treatment. Assuming you haveconstant ailments or your PCP speculates that a basic condition may be involved, you couldrequire further tests or a meeting with a subject matter expert.
Different tests to Diagnose ED are as follows:
- Physical Test: This test carefully examines your sensations in the nerves of the penis. And also inspect how are testicles and Penis reacts.
- Blood Tests: Your Bood samples will send to the lab to check if you have diabetes, or any signs of heart diseases, low testosterone levels, and other health conditions
- Urine Test: Similar to the blood test, a urine test can be used to check the sugar level in your body and health conditions.
- Psychological Test: It can also be called therapy, where the doctor would ask you some questions to see if you are dealing with anxiety, depression, or stress
Treatment For ED:
There are many different types of medications available, for example, Oral medications or Surgeries to tackle Erectile Dysfunction. But you need to make sure that whatever treatment you are having must be right otherwise it can also have some adverse effects on you.
Depending on the condition, a sexologist will advise you on the treatments which will be best for you.
Types of Treatments:
- Oral Medications: Oral medications are one of the most effective and also successful treatments worldwide, which is opted by most individuals to tackle ED.
Oral Medications include:
- Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra): Cenforce is one of the best selling and most effective oral medications available in the market which helps in the treatment of ED. Different doses like Fildena 100, Cenforce 100mg, Cenforce 150, Cenfroce 200 are available on the online platform. You can purchase Cenforce 100 online without a prescription from a healthcare professional. The medication contains 100 mg of sildenafil citrate and is taken once daily. It can be taken up to 4 hours before bedtime, with a glass of water. It should be taken with low-fat food. It may also cause diarrhea and an upset stomach. The only possible side effect is drowsiness. It is important to consult with your health care provider before taking Fildena 100.
- Tadalafil (Cialis): Vidalista is also a tablet form oral medication used by people nowadays to enhance their sexual desires and boost their sex drive. Vidalista doses contains Vidalista 20, Vidalista 20mg, Vidalista 80. If you’re looking for a good medication for erectile dysfunction, Vidalista is the best choice. It is a 20-mg pill that works for many men. While it may not be the best medication for erectile dysfunction, it will make you feel better and help you have better erections. In addition to helping you reach a stable erection, this medicine also has several beneficial effects on blood vessel pressure and muscle cells. And like Cenforce, Vidalista can also be purchased online..
- Vardenafil (Levitra) and Avanafil (Stendra) are also one of the few medications that help in treating ED. Vardenafil and avanafil have the same working as sildenafil citrate and tadalafil.
- Change in Life-Style: Obesity might be one of the reasons and losing weight can be very helpful and preparing a proper diet. Stop drinking too much Alcohol and stop Smoking. Exercise Daily to maintain proper stamina and body.
- Physical Treatments: There are types of equipment available like penis pumps which can be very effective to get rid of Erectile dysfunction.
- Other medications: Some other options likeAlprostadil self-injection, Alprostadil urethral suppository, or testosterone replacement may also be prescribed by your doctor.
If you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction then many ways can help you in curing ED. Discuss your situation with a sexologist or any specialist doctor and the symptoms that you are having. And after analyzing all the information and the tests, the doctor will advise you on the best possible treatment for your erectile dysfunction.