If you have been experiencing diminished sex drive, you may have to turn to a doctor to find the cause and the treatment. A primary care physician can determine if there are any medical reasons behind this. Often, medications or lifestyle changes are recommended to increase arousal and pleasure. There are also some cases where a partner may be suffering from depression or an underlying mental health problem. If you suspect you are suffering from this condition, you should consult your doctor and ask about the best way to recover from your diminished sex drive. Lifestyle habits can also contribute to low sex drive. Smoking, excessive alcohol intake and street drugs can lower sex drive.
These substances reduce blood flow and dull the arousal response. Additionally, smoking reduces libido and can affect your body image. Physical problems and fatigue may also play a role in your low sex drive. However, in most cases, there is no immediate treatment for low sex drive.
Certain medications and over-the-counter medications may cause the low sex drive. Some of these drugs have been linked to low libido. In these cases, the only treatment is to discontinue the suspected drug and take a break from it. Otherwise, your doctor may suggest adjusting the dose of the suspected drug. A person suffering from a low sex drive should consult a physician for further treatment.
Psychological factors can also contribute to low libido. Intimacy depends on the emotional closeness between two partners. If there are problems in a relationship, this can be a cause of low sex drive. Marriage counselling or couple’s therapy can help a couple sorts out the issues that are preventing them from having a sexual relationship. Other factors that may cause decreased sex drive include a poor body image, a lack of confidence, and unresolved conflict.
A doctor can recommend a specific medicine. Some antidepressants can decrease sex drive, and a switch to a different type of medication can be beneficial. Some doctors may prescribe a once-daily pill. Fluconazole can also have negative effects on the sex drive. In women, testosterone treatment can be beneficial. But it is important to consult your GP to avoid a dangerous medication.
Professionally Prescribed Medications for Low or No Sex Drive in Men:
Another aspect of aging is maintaining our well-being with the added help of medically approved drugs. Either way, some of these prescriptions can negatively affect male charisma. Medications like beta-blockers or antidepressants can absolutely control sexual hunger. However, organizing is often not as simple as eliminating them from your daily schedule. Overall you probably take longer, which is understandable. It’s also to a lesser extent a possibility assuming you’re dealing with a constant illness.
Your first step, as usual, should be to have a conversation with your medical practitioner about any unintended affects you may be experiencing, including lack of sexual desire. Speak with a recognized clinical expert who knows and gets your history and interesting needs.
Different Ways to Boost Your Libido
You may be wondering about the different ways to boost your libido. One of the best ways to increase desire is through your sexual relationships. This can be done by improving communication with your partner and discussing changes in your sex drive. To build intimacy and self-esteem, you can work with a therapist or a doctor. Depending on the cause, a sex therapist may be the right choice for you.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is another way to boost your libido. This method involves strategically placing needles in your body. Acupuncture has long been used to boost libido. Acupuncture helps restore balance and improve your mood.
- Proper Diet: Spinach is an excellent source of magnesium, which decreases inflammation of blood vessels. A good source of potassium is magnesium. Sodium is a diuretic, which lowers the blood flow to your genitals.
Ginger is an excellent herb for increasing blood flow in the genitals. It contains all of the essential nutrients to increase libido. It also has anti-anxiety properties.
- Natural Herbs: There are other natural herbs that stimulate nerves in the genitals and increase blood flow. Chinese ginseng is one example. You should also make some dietary changes to increase libido. Studies show that eating certain foods can boost sex drive.
- Manage Your Stress: Try to manage your stress and try to avoid stressful situations. For example, if your sex drive is low, try to take a break every now and then. This can help you have a good time with your partner. You should not ignore your mental health. This is an essential aspect of libido.
- Medications: There are many medications available on the market which helps you to boost your sex drive and also help in the treatment of sexual disorders. Sex boosters like Viagra and also generic Viagra – Fildena 100 which are cheap are accessible from pharmacies. Generic Viagra such as Cenforce 200, Cenforce 25 , Cenforce 150, Cenforce 120, Fildena 100, Cenforce 100 etc, These tablets contain sildenafil citrate and it helps to treat ED and Also Generic Cialis like as Tadalista enhances sexual stimulation and helps you to last long with a strong erection for hours.
- Exercise: Normal oxygen consuming activity and strength preparing can expand your endurance, further develop your self-perception, lift your temperament and lift your sex drive.
- Avoid Addiction: Smoking, unlawful medications and overabundance liquor can all hose your sex drive. Dumping these vices might assist with giving your sex drive a lift and work on your general wellbeing.
- Make an appointment with your health care provider: Prior to starting any sort of treatment or treatment, your initial step may be to converse with your medical services supplier. They can assist you with seeing whether your charisma issue is because of stress or another basic issue. Your diminished moxie could be a consequence of grease issues or another basic clinical or emotional wellness condition that they can assist you with treating. Anything that the reason could be, your medical services supplier can assist you with focusing on the heart of the matter influencing your sexual coexistence and assist you with tracking down an answer.